As Director of Quality Assurance, Pape Fall leads our company’s quality control efforts and works with all our teams across all divisions to drive improved quality assurance efforts. Get to know more about him in just 10 questions.
1. What’s your current day-to-day look like?
No two days are the same and that’s the way I like it. On any given day I’m doing anything from research, drawing reviews, planning meetings, warranty, and more.
2. What’s the one lesson you’ve learned in this industry that’s stuck with you?
Plan, and then plan some more.
3. What are you working on now?
We are updating our constructability review checklist — that’s pretty significant.
4. How did you get started in the industry?
I was hired on as a laborer to earn extra money, but then I became intrigued by the industry. That was 22 years ago, I’m still learning.
5. What’s your most memorable project highlight?
I’ve been involved with many projects in some capacity, but hospitals and children’s hospitals in particular are my favorite.
6. What’s the best part of your job?
Finding solutions to difficult issues.
7. What’s your favorite band?
8. What’s your hidden talent?
Learning a language quickly.
9. What’s your favorite movie?
10. What’s your fondest memory from your time with Hoar Construction?
Listening to Aubrey Logan tell stories.