Helping to care for you and yours
Hoar is committed to designing a benefits program that is both comprehensive and competitive for our team members. We go beyond the basics of medical, dental, and vision and design a package that supports work-life balance and addresses the unique aspects of working in our industry.
Eligible team members are offered the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings accounts
- Telemedicine services
- Company-sponsored life insurance and voluntary additional life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability
- Employee assistance programs
- 401K and financial advisory services
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Adoption assistance
- Professional development programs
- Education reimbursement programs
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellness and quiet rooms
- Fitness centers and fitness reimbursement programs
Learning & Development
Career development is an ongoing process and focused on your long-term goals. As a shared responsibility between our employees and their managers, growth builds from job experiences, feedback, relationships, and targeted training.
No matter where you are on your career path, we offer a variety of development tools and resources for setting goals, development plans, and training for specific skills and competencies.
While we’re passionate about our work, we also believe in striving for a healthy balance between competing work and personal priorities. We offer a variety of programs to help employees grow in both personal and professional skills and take time to enjoy the fruits of our labor and celebrate each other’s successes along the way.